Everything Stops For Tea

I woke up early this morning which is a bit of a shame as I was working until late, but on the other hand I was woken by the birds singing and became immediately aware that the sun was shining!

It is amazing how much of a difference it makes. Now granted I have only made it downstairs for breakfast so far but I am up, the sun is out, the birds are in good form and it is going to be a beautiful day!

I have developed a timetable to help me monitor the projects I am pursueing outside of work. Today is photographic study so I can learn how to use my camera better. But first things first, more tea needed!

Image Credit: Ryan W Smith

Comments

  1. Hope you got some cracking shots outside with the lovely weather we've had today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yesterday I am afraid. I have made a small timetable to make sure I get things done during time around my shifts at work and yesterday was other stuff, although I really should make the most of the sun as who knows how long it will last!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure