Morning Walk

It is glorious outside today but a little too misty for photos. I took some macro shots, more for practice, and am quite pleased with the results but the two most beautiful photos I got are below.

The first one dipicts a hot pup cooling off having run round like an idiot until he over heated and the second shows a pup taking a drink having been kept out of the cold river by me! I am happy for the pups to paddle and its great for cooling them off on hot days but Roxy pup likes to swim in deep water and as there is still frost on the ground and she takes hours to dry off properly she was retricted to a foot paddle for the sake of her health and aching limbs!


Comments

  1. bowledover10:20 pm

    Bet they know you are looking after them. Not spoiling their fun. Two wonderfull additions to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just a shame they don't think of baths as the same as a swim. When I bought Mojo a paddling pool for the garden I thought he would like it as he was such a keen swimmer but he always saw it as a bath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of the waggy two! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure