Snow White and the Huntsman

I have recently developed early wake syndrome again! Its not a bad thing in the week when I need to get up but a little disappointing at the weekend. Anyway, yesterday when it happened I was able to stay in bed until Mr Dancin woke and we had breakfast but this morning I felt restless and so decided to get up and leave him to snooze in peace.

As its dark outside I am spoiling myself with an early morning viewing of Snow White and the Huntsman, a film we got out this weekend and watched on Friday night.

Its stars Chris Hemsworth who you may remember from such films as Thor an Avengers Assemble! And is a really interesting and fresh take on the traditional Snow White story.

Snow White herself is played by Kristen Stewart who actually does a fair job however the supporting cast is even more impressive with appearances from Bob Hoskins, Ray Winstone, Ian McShane (hasn't Lovejoy done well!) and Nick Frost.

I am really glad they did a good job of the film. The trailer we saw for it was a little over the top; film trailers nowadays seem to be either so fast paced you have no idea what is happening, or give everything away, anyway having the seen the trailer we were sceptical but I have really enjoyed the movie, twice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure