Sky Watch Friday - Descent

I usually only post one Sky Watch Friday image but am posting two this week. The first I love despite the burn from the sun in the image as it reminds me of that fabulous view and how long I sat there staring at it last weekend, and it is unedited. The second one is slightly edited but I love it just the same as it appears to me that the parachutist is descending over the ocean and I really like the effect.


Sky watching and how we interpret what we see is so personal; maybe we only see what we want to see, and I always want to see the ocean, combine it with a beautiful sky and thats pretty much my favourite view.


To see other Sky Watch Friday images from around the globe click HERE.

Comments

  1. Very beautiful. Regarding your previous post, we just had our balloon festival a couple of weeks ago too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful sky shots. I really like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for your visit and comments :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last image would look nice as a painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all :0)

    Nature Footstep what a great idea I agree with you. I may have a go at painting that.

    Happy weekend all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous skies and colors. I love the view of the balloon! Happy Friday, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Eileen, you too!

    Thanks mshatch :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have what my eye sees and what my mind wants to see and sometimes I have to change the pic to reflect that. Great photos you have posted here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure