Another 4 paws and a long tail

On a recent trip to Dover for work I was lucky enough to get this snap, and a couple of others, before the fox realised I was there.

In the end it was the sound of my camera that gave me away but it was a fabulous few moments and I got to watch a lot before I took this.

I camped down by the beach for a night while working there. I do not enjoy B & B's and don't sleep well but my camping pitch 50 yards from the sea, and the white cliffs, made for a great work like holiday!

I will hopefully be back there in July and should get some snaps of the cliffs this time!

Comments

  1. Oh, he's pretty! That's one thing I haven't seen around here. I'd love to, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the best view I have ever had of a fox and the longest. The wind was in my favour so I could get very close without him hearing or smelling me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great photo! The sea and the white cliffs . . . Sounds like a wonderful working holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It was a good perk! I don't always go to nice places but the rough with the smooth and all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:15 pm

    Oh this is so special. I am glad for you that you got this photograph. I hope the fox makes it another whole year too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AL - Thank you. Apparently there are many foxes on this land which is under agricultural tenancy and as a result hopefully preserved for them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure