The Big Push

Well the last moving day is here. Over the past week we have been making trips to the new house with our belongings and all that is left now is the larger furniture, which we are moving with a van today, and the cleaning.

It feels so weird to be leaving this house but I am concentrating on looking forward and after a week of moving already we are both ready for it all to be over!

We have some good news on the cat front and have located her owner. It's a bit of a long story so I will post in full about that from the new pad when the computers are set up. For now though her name is Amber (very fitting I thought given her beautiful colouring) and she is 15! Well at least that explains her love of sleep and lack of enthusiasm for play!

Right, off to it then! Have a great weekend everyone what ever you are doing and I hope the sun shines for you.

Comments

  1. Oh, moving furniture...I don't envy you ;-)

    Glad to hear you found out something about the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the last of the moving. Soon you can concentrate all your energies on settling into your new place. :-)

    I am glad you found Amber's owner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get the chance to rest at least for a while this busy time... a new start and new beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I saw this pic and thought about you.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/dbroberg/2470017866/in/set-72157600010277611/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lone Chatelaine, well the worst of it is over, I still don't have my PC hooked up at home but thought I would respond to the comments during lunch at work! Thanks so much for the picture link, it is awesome and I have set it as my desktop picture at work!

    Literary Feline, the new place is starting to feel like home and we have got to work on the garden which we enjoy. There are many mature large trees around us which is brilliant and encourages the bird population.

    Ladybanana, thank you, I am so glad it's over!!! Nearly all boxes are unpacked now and we have a garage for storage which is brilliant.

    Tom, it feels like a new start and new beginnings which I always find exciting. We are finding time to rest and are enjoying sitting out in this lovely weather we are having! Thank you for the information about your friend with the land rovers. I am sorry for him but very grateful for the offer. I hope to find out about my landy soon and will let you know if there is anything in particular that I need. Then if he still has some parts that would be great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure