Sky Watch Friday # 10

Well I am delighted to be back with a brand new shiny ISP provider! I am feeling very blog deprived but also a little unsure where to start, so much has happened in the past 3 weeks!

For now, here is my Sky Watch picture for this week. I usually avoid editing my Sky Watch pictures as so far I have been lucky enough to capture the image in full glory as I first viewed it but this one's been played with a little, I hope that's not against the rules? (Tom if it is please let me know and I will not edit anymore.) Anyway this is my artistic influence on a picture I took of clouds. Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Sky Watch!

To see other Sky Watch participants and join in click here.

Comments

  1. I'm sure it's better like this! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's got a lovely sandy texture - looking as if taken in a dune.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:49 am

    this is amazing, great textures

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just wonderful. Your blog looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great great !!

    Nice weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful picture. I think it looks like waves on the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DF: This is a special SWF sky. It has such beautiful texture. I'm glad you did take the time to capture it. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:04 pm

    Wow ... how come? What a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so soft and fluffy! I wanna go bounce around on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like a waffle bed. Let's jump! MB

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image induces so much emotion and thought. I really thought I was flying -- it is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Edit away my friend... the pictures on Sky Watch are only half of the fun.. getting to know others is just so important... saying that I think this is a cracker.. so I look forward to seeing more.

    Very glad to have you back on line... you have been missed.

    tom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic, amazing image.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an interesting, artistic photo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great texture! Why can´t you edit them as you wish? Edit more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure