Sky Watch Friday # 9


Join Sky Watch and See Other Participants Here

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:08 am

    A perfect stunner!
    Love to see these photo where sky seems to be on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good sky watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:33 am

    Very intense photography. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous light and colours.
    Dancing fool, does the black country nean anything to you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God... It seems like its burning !!

    Really nice watch.

    Nice weekend to you, love from Norway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pastels there. And your description (on my SWF shot) of the sun looking like a broken egg yolk is perfect!!

    Wish I'd thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello again my friend from the trees.. ha!

    This is a great view... and thank you for your nice comment over on Wiggers World..

    I was in my mates yard this week, he was scraping a few land rovers. The price of metal as shot up, and as folk had been in when he was closed and steeling stuff he as now decided to shut down.. It will take him a while but if there is anything you need for your old landy let me know or I can give you his phone number.

    Tom

    Have a great weekend
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great picture and nice for SWF! Mine's up too hope you can visit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful atmosphere in that shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing color, fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the burning flame look to this photo. Perfect for skywatch Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a wonderful picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure