Happy as a...

Yesterday morning it rained heavily and we all went for a long walk to enjoy it. Some of us enjoyed it a little more than others. This was not the only roll Roxy pup had on her walk but it was the only one I managed to capture on camera. When we got back I made the most of her soggy state and gave her a bath; she was then towelled off and hair dried (a necessary step to prevent her getting stiff) and after resembled the Pink Panther when he comes out of the tumble dryer....an image I have long been searching for on the internet.

I got a letter from the Dogs Trust on Friday that said 'Life Begins at 14', and I thought Roxy was doing to fabulous job of demonstrating that yesterday on her walk.

Comments

  1. Hello, cute shot of your Roxy. She does look happy. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eileen and you too :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure