Sultan the Pit Pony

Inspired by the findings of my last post I have been searching for sculpture closer to home and have discovered this chap, Sultan the Pit Pony located outside of Hengoed, created by Welsh Artist Mick Petts.


Image Credit Steve Brockett

Isn't he stunning! From the images I have found he is definitely something to be appreciated best from the air which I won't be able to do myself but I am still looking forward to visiting and getting a feel for this piece of work from the ground.

Comments

  1. How incredible it would be to see this by air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree, my friend at work does paragliding and I thought that would be so cool, to swoop over it slowly and spiral down. We are going to go and visit it anyway as soon as we can. Its quite prominent from the ground.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure