Burning the Midnight Oil


It's my last day at work today before maternity leave and it has been a long count down to get here. Typically I have been awake since 1.30 am and have finally decided to give up on my attempts to get back to sleep. In fact my alarm is due to go off in 20 minutes now anyway so there is not much point and once again it affords me some quality blogging time. 

I am going to miss a lot of things about my job and it will be hard not to have the focus as it can be stimulating and demanding. In addition I have spent the last three and a half years building a department and I am really pleased with where we are. On the other hand I absolutely cannot wait for the next 8 hours of work to be over so I can start focusing on my little girl, due to arrive in about 10 weeks, who is also awake...or so it feels anyway.

Right, time's up, shower here I come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure