Lets face it, its my favourite time of day!

I am up early again after waking before the sun made an appearance and find myself excited at the prospect! Another opportunity to come downstairs in a quiet house, in a sleeping village, make some tea and go blogging!

Of late when I wake early I have suffered from the barrage of thoughts that sometimes plague us in the wee small hours when work and home life floods in and all you can do is lay there churning over everything that needs to be done; but this morning it didn't happen.

I had a great week at work last week and finally got on top of my current list of big and urgent jobs, home is under control for now, and I must have managed to convince my brain that all the recent stresses are nothing to sweat about. Of course that is usually the case but knowing it and believing it are two different things aren't they!

So here I sit, freshly back from my visit around the globe care of Sky Watch Friday, its early Saturday and the weekend stretches out before me with nothing to fill it but the things I want to do. Perfect!

We are planning a visit to the north coast at some point which is only a short hour away. In preparation I have been googling to investigate what I may see and have been amazed to learn it may even be this!

Image Credit: Steve Stansfield (Warden of Bardsey Island Bird Observatory)


Apparently Blue Sharks and Thresher Sharks have also been spotted off the coastline of Wales in recent years which is very interesting. We only moved to Wales 6 months ago and although I have holidayed here many times I have never associated the coastline with such interesting wildlife; my attention usually taken up with with amazing mountains, beaches and history associated with the area. I am clearly going to have to pay more attention and get our there with my binoculars!

Image Credit: Under Water Photography Guide (Thresher Shark)


Image Credit: South West Fisheries Science Centre  (Blue Shark)


Please note these are not my images, I have borrowed them and given appropriate image credit. If you want to know more please follow the links I have provided within the image credit. Thank you.

Comments

  1. I also enjoy being up early - there's something magical about the sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There really is, if I could I would see everyone from as high up as I could get.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure