Calling All Bloggers!

I started my blog in September 2006, inspired by my sisters’ blog, Caged Minutes. Since then I have been greedily soaking up as much blogging protocol as possible and am now attempting my first tag list.

I should probably consult with Macs Niece at Caged Minutes first as it has to be said she is much more of an authority on the subject and has provided advice on several issues that has saved me much time, effort and confusion, but I am feeling brave and so will push on.

Yesterday I stumbled across the ‘Top Bloggers Books’ list – Books You Cannot Live Without, being compiled by Kailana, via my regular source of book reviews, Coversgirl, at Between the Covers.

The idea is for each participant to produce a list of 10 books they have read and cannot live without which will be integrated into a definitive list, by Kailana at Kailana's Written World, after 15th April 2007.

I have compiled my list which I posted yesterday however I am keen to do my bit to get more bloggers involved.

I am therefore tagging several bloggers. I do not know all of them but visit all of their blogs frequently.

My tag list is:

Macs Niece at Caged Minutes
Good Karma Bunny
Caelum-Amo at Identity
Joni at My Piece of Heaven
Caroline at Nexus Farm and Alpacas
Fiber Arts and Furry Critters
Mrs. Kwitty at Whatever Strikes Mrs. Kwittys’ Fancy
Treasurefield
Ladybanana
Norma at Norma's Blog

I will be posting a comment on each of your blogs to introduce you to the idea and hope that everyone wishes to participate. If you do then follow this link for further instructions from Kailana and thank you all for your time. You can also view other bloggers top 10 book lists here, there are some very interesting choices.

Comments

  1. Thank you for selecting me! I will be happy to participate, and will be browsing my bookshelf to select my 10 most indispensable books. By the way, I have two of the blogs you've listed - both 'Fiber Arts & Furry Critters' and 'Nexus Farm & Alpacas'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, what a great way to get people participating! Thanks so much. I have started compiling the master list, and either I need more lists or people need to all read the same because there are not a lot of similarities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so special for being invited! I will begin compiling my list immediately...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I got your comment and thought "oh my this might take me a bit!" I am not much of a fiction reader so it will be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings Everyone! What a wonderful response!

    Caroline, thanks so much for taking part and sorry for the two invites!

    Kailana, this is such good fun! Top idea, well done!

    Caelum-amo, I am really pleased you are taking part, looking forward to seeing your list.

    Joni, don't worry about just fiction, I have noticed a couple of non fiction entries, I think the emphasis is on books you cannot do without, if that happens to be, as one of mine is, a reference book but you couldn't do without it that's ok.

    Anyway a sterling effort by all, well done and thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Sorry for the late response, but count me in. I have started my list... it is strange to see it all in one place. When I really challenge myself to list books I could not do without I find some unusal things about myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Macs' Niece! Thanks for taking part, I am really excited about what's going to be on the final list and will enjoy reading yours when it's done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Done it... phew! hard work! but very interesting.

    N

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure