Greetings. I would like to introduce a new blog feature for 'In The Pink' that allows me to comment, via a weekly posting, on; lyrics, songs, films, books, locations and headlines, all significant to me in some way, that I wish to share.

The idea appealed to me having seen several similar posting preferences on other blogs, and I have enjoyed following their trail.

I look forward to airing my artistic preferences and sincerely hope that you enjoy exploring them.

Weekly Six: 5th – 11th March 2007

A Lyric: Forget the night. Live with us in forests of azure. Out here on the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned – immaculate. The Doors - The Wasp (Texas Radio and the Big Beat)


A Song: Girls Girls Girls - Sailor

A Film: The Quiet Man - Staring John Wayne (John Ford)

A Book: The Way of Wyrd - Brian Bates

A Location: Didima Craters - Greece

A Headline: "King Mohammed VI pardoned nearly 9,000 prisoners to celebrate the birth of his baby girl, the Justice Ministry said." - Good News Network

Comments

  1. Great idea... would love to know why the one line items appealed to you e.g. the song, the book, the location etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Thanks for your advice, that was a lot simpler! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure