‘Weekly Six’ 12th - 18th March 2007.

Should you find yourself becoming concerned with some of my film and music tastes I would like to reassure you that it does get better! I am somewhat restricted by the availability of effective links that enable me to provide you with a direct sample of the item, with minimal effort on your part; an issue I hope soon to resolve.


In the meantime, you really cannot beat either of this weeks song and film choice for quality entertainment!

Enjoy!


A Lyric: All the places I've been make it hard to begin to enjoy life again on the inside, but I mean to. Jethro Tull - Inside

A Song: Boney M - Rasputin


A Film:
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers - Stanley Donen

A Book: The Adventures of Goodnight and Loving – Leslie Thomas

A Location:
Casis - France

A Headline:
Famed Wild Parrots of San Francisco Get City's Protection (Video)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure