The Battle

Comments

  1. Such an angry sky! Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the skies on Fire....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours are just unreal. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literary Feline, thank you. I love thinking of it as a view across the landscape, ablaze in front of me. All thanks to Picasa!

    Hey Tom, I have taken to sky watching with a renewed passion since joining SWF. Thanks for keeping it going and being a great host.

    Ladybanana, it makes me think of an ancient battle, or maybe one of the battles from Tolkien.

    Chrome 3D, thank you. I love the digital age. It is very freeing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing photo. I love sky-gazing! I wish I could paint sky-scapes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rosezilla, thank you. This is a favourite of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure