Sky Watch Friday # 15


To see other Sky Watch Friday participants or to join in click here

Comments

  1. since I saw a drqagon on your other blog, doesn't this cloud look like one, too? great shot! and great blogs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great SWF entry! Happy weekend! Mine's up too hope you can drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting formation! I invite you to come see my sky watching telescopes. -- Margy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some newly discovered underwater species - jellyfish perhaps?

    Great SWF.

    Happy SWF.
    Gary
    Bodge's Bulletin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting. The day I took my sky watch picture there were many strange looking clouds. Wispy and odd formations and vapor trails that swirled away to many strange contortions. thanks for sharing yours. MB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:00 am

    I'm back ...
    Oh no, cried blog world ... he's back!

    But guess what, I'm glad I decided to make a comeback.
    If I didn´t rejoin SWF I would never have the chance to see this great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just to let you know I have visited and seen your post. I thank you for joining in this week and being part of the Sky Watch community.
    Tom :O)

    This is a cracker... this week as well as being good for how many are taking part the pictures are up a notch or two as well..

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an unusual cloud. Lovely shot from an ex midlander( cradly heath)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an unusual formation!
    Hope you have a great Sky Watch Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting...I, too, thought it looked like a sea creature!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What on earth is this??? Or what in the sky is this???
    How did you manage to take this awesome shot?
    And what is the name of a cloud like this??????

    Petunia's SWF
    PS! The shot is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11:12 pm

    Wow, that is cool! SWF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my goodness! that is an amazing capture! Great Sky Watch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great capture for sky watch!
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cloud for SWF! It looks like an angry funnel cloud ready to sweep something away!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wild color and formation!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This medusa surely takes the weirdo formation award this round for me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. DF: My that is an odd capture, very stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure