Winged

Comments

  1. DF: Another great capture, are you adding to them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavenly captures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fishing Guy! Thank you. I happened to be out and about in Sussex last week and the sky was just full of interesting clouds. I could have snapped away all day!

    Hey Tom, its all these lovely summer breezes we have been having, they make wonderful wisps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would make an amazing, visonary pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness! I don't know how I missed this last week! This is a wonderful photograph! I'm glad I saw it before I left your current Sky Watch photo. I think I shall have to return here to look at your other work. I really like what I've seen so far. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GT, Thank you. I had a very good day out looking at clouds.

    Pat, thank you too! Sky Watch has proved inspirational to my photography.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure