Early one morning just as the sun was rising...


I took these last week. I went on a 4 day bat course in Exmoor. I woke at my normal time the first day and went for a walk down to the beach. The second and third morning I made the most of a small available lie in due to being out for most of each night chasing bats!

It was a brilliant course and a fabulous place to visit. I will be going back! It was also great to be outside for so many hours of the day and night. It's a shame we need to sleep really; although I would not like to be without sleep altogether, I like dreaming too much!

Comments

  1. Lovely. You really captured the quiet peacefulness of the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was out at 5.30am. It was brilliant. Not a soul in site, unless you count the gulls, who took the opportunity to poo on me...twice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure