Let the Sunshine!

 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. The very best dog I ever had was a long haired German Sheperd.. these to look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tom, they are an absolute joy, and speaking of them I am off down the river with them now. It is the perfect way to start the day! Do you have a dog now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a border collie up to a last year.. I was not able to get out with him like I should have been doing and I was lucky to get him rehomed off the RSPCA... he took a while to settle in his new home but we still have contact with his knew owners.. he is doing well. Oh! I miss him but he's getting the amount of walks he needs..

    If I had the choice of breeds to pick from I would not hesitate to pick a German Shepherd... You yourself must feel so safe walking with them... great protection dogs with the brains to know whennot to attack and when to... also great home dogs and great with children.. I really could not fault mine. To be honest I do not think any breed is bad, it is what folk do with them that turns them that way.
    Back to Sky Watch now ha!...
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom, I am sorry to hear you had to part with your dog but I understand and am so glad you get to see him. Collies can just run all day can't they!

    I couldn't agree more with you about so called bad dogs, it is always an owner issue! These two are just lovely and make us smile all day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure