Comments

  1. Hi Dancin' ... your festival photos are great. We also LOVE Little Feat so much, and I learned about the drummer from you just now. It must've been difficult for them to play somewhat, but as a tribute to him I'm sure they gave their all. I love so many of their songs...Willin', Fatman in the Bathtub, Apolitical Blues (!!), but one that grabbed my heart is Voices on the Wind. Do you know that one? It is so beautiful. Jeff is going to a concert tonight with his friend to see J Geils and The Rockets (an old Detroit band). I'm staying home and being lazy and meditative ;o) ... also! love your photo of the wasp nest! Isn't Nature awesome!? It is your love of music and nature that really drew me to you (then there's that Zappa dude-I really MUST check out more of his stuff as I wasn't into him 'back in the day' but my brother and Jeff were... I tended to like what Dana didn't probably just to be ornery!) Have a wonderful weekend, Bud! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bud! I don't think I know Voices on the Wind but will go and check it out.

    Was that J Geils formerly of the J Geils band? I hope Jeff had a good time.

    I do enjoy sharing music with you bud, you have great taste!!

    Ok Frank Zappa; I am not sure where to tell you to start with him, be prepared for anything and enjoy the music, he was a very talented buggar as were the souls who played with him. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! (He just came on the computer - Broadway the Hardway!)

    Bye for now Bud xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure