Blue Bell

Comments

  1. Beautiful! You are such a good photographer - I love seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joni! I was thinking the very same thing about your wonderful photos yesterday when I visited your blog.

    Your have some beautiful wildlife where you live. I hope you are very well on this fine day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful picture! I would love to take photos like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both for your lovely compliments. I don't feel I can take much credit as the flowers really steel the show on their own but it is lovely that the pictures I take are enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve all the praise that you have received here... your pictures are lovely. Have you considered entering some competitions? I am serious, I think you would do very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mac's Niece! (It's like CB radio talk isn't it!) Thank you very much. I had not considered photographic competitions but maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure