Comments

  1. I love that picture!! I have been looking for just the right spider's web to photograph so far I haven't found one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joni! I went out at 6am on Sunday to photograph the dawn and took 39 pictures. When I got home they were all pants and I got rid of the lot, went out in the garden and took this! I need not have made the journey out! Although watching the sun come up is always lovely.

    The thing I have found with webs is they need a good background to show them off. I was lucky with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spider certainly hasnt been smoking whacky backy!
    What a lovely picture!
    here from Joni's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That is a really great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Meggie and Mrs Kwitty and thank you both! Our garden is a little spider infested....not sure why, so I have an excellent selection of webs to choose from!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure