Persian Rug

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:54 pm

    Beautiful photo! I have made the same kind of picture, only with one exception: I have only birch leaves on the grass, so they look like golden coins scattered all over the backyard. I haven't posted the photo on my blog yet, but I intend to soon. I do have one of red berries on a tree branch (I think it's a blackthorn tree) - a beautiful sight, too! Come and have a look - and maybe post a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wolf! I am looking forward to seeing the birch leaf picture.

    Our autumn is so beautiful here this year. We have usually had strong winds by now that strip much of the leaves prematurely but a wet summer and calm autumn has made for some beautiful autumnal expressions!

    Your photo's are beautiful. I think you are right about the tree although it is not a thorn I am familiar with. I am heading for the books as we speak! Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:05 pm

    Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I left you an answer there, too. Do tell me the right name of the tree if you know it - you see, I'm no expert on trees, I just enjoy their beauty :-)

    Our autumns are usually beautiful. This year the colours are changing slowly and the leaves are falling down slowly, as well, making beutiful designs on the lawns. I'll be posting the birch leaves photo right after I finish writing this. I hope you like it! :-) Bye for now! I'll be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:39 pm

    thank you for the link. I installed the script but i don't know how to verify this component. May be you could help me ?

    Thank you for comments, but I am far from reproducing what gets me the nature. I ask all people to help me on this way.

    best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Wolf! The tree you photographed looks like a variety of hawthorn by it's berries, (rather than blackthorn which has dark blue fruit in the UK) but the leaves are not typically hawthorn for the UK. However, I have lots of books and they detail many species that are not native here but may occur but in rarety. As soon as I find the tree's identity I will let you know! Good to have you visiting again so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alexandre, how lovely to hear from you again. This has been a wonderful week for new visitors in Wolf, Meggie, Mrs Kwitty and your good self.

    I will revisit the Bable tool and see what I did and let you know.

    You should not put your talents down, your pictures are amazing. And as all nature lovers know it cannot be reproduced; it is the act of conveying the influence of nature on the individual that holds beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:04 pm

    I did as you describe. But i had to change for the second scripte !! Now it works.

    Thank you for help. I hope to more good photos in your blog. Then I could pick you some ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:49 pm

    Hi! Thanks for the information on my red-berried tree :-) It is a hawthorn - I asked my mum and she confirmed it, too. Well, today I finally managed to post my "persian rug" of birch tree leaves (yesterday, there was something wrong with Blogger photo upload and I couldn't do it). Come and take a look! My "rug" is not as rich as yours and the leaves look nearly white, because they were lit by the afternoon sunshine, but I think it's a nice sight, anyway. :-) I'll be back to check out your blog again soon! Till then,
    Yours truly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alexandre, check out the image gallery tab in the bottom half of the left hand menu bar. All of my posted pictures are there including many of trees.

    I hope you find something you would like to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wolf. I have already visited your picture but have been on a tight schedule for a few days.

    I now have the time to peruse and leave comments and am off to your blog now.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:35 am

    Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog :-) I've been on a very tight schedule myself lately, but now I have a whole week to relax and I'll have enought time to check out your blog regularly, too :-) Btw: I just uploaded another video - I hope you like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure