Stag

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:55 pm

    I just love this picture dancin' fool, full of peace and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:59 pm

    Sorry that was me being quick off the mark with my trigger finger. I did not get to sign the comment, mind two endorsements are better that one lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bowledover, thank you, twice! They are such impressive creatures and were practising their bellowing when we saw them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I love this photo! So beautiful and peaceful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Literary Feline, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:48 am

    Wow! I wish I could take such a photo! Great one! I've had the oportunity to be standing just a couple of feet away from a hind (the female of the deer, that is) once - we just looked at each other for a couple of moments and then she decided to run away. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera then. Well, even if I did have it, taking a photo in such a moment would scare the animal away and I sure preferred to enjoy that unique moment than to ruin it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Wolf! Good to hear from you. I agree about the deer moment. Sometimes you have to enjoy it and keep it in your memoery rather than on film.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure