ABBA - Head Over Heels

On New Years Day this year I woke up with a clear head, having slept well, and following an all night party attended by a cocktail expert who shared his talents with us all about once every hour! I instantly knew it was going to be a good year! On route home that evening, Radio 2 had a show dedicated to Abba. Abbas top 40 songs. It couldn't have been more perfect and confirmed my earlier thoughts! They played this track which I love and had completely forgotten about. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Oh, man Abba! I loved Dancing Queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! A-ha, a photo identity! I have always been a big Abba fan, I can't say there was never a duff song but it was far and few between when it came!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure