Norfolk Sky


This is a collage of the sky I was driving home towards today. I go to Norfolk a lot for work and it is always beautiful. I have a day out walking planned for next month and plan to return to Norfolk armed with my camera! It will be great to have a day there with nothing to do but walk and take pictures of the sky and masses of birds that I always encounter there.

These were taken with my phone camera and the quality is not brilliant. The sky looked much more beautiful than this too but I like the colours my phone camera has captured.

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:39 pm

    Hi dancin'fool the colours are lovely and skies are always so soothing to look at.
    Nature has a way of calming us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both, I was pleased but am looking forward to returning with my proper camera next month. I wish you both lovely sunsets this weekend so you have the chance to enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure