It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing.

Greetings. I am finding it a little hard to get back into the swing of things on the blogging front this year. There is a lot going on at the moment particularly with the potential of having to look for a new home and I come here often, create a new post and then don't know what to say. I have not written anything for a while either although the beginnings of a poem came to me on the way home the other night. Driving seems to be a particularly creative time for me! I am going to keep my Dictaphone on the passenger seat for such future moments as scribbling on the inside of my road map just will not do!

I look forward to returning in full swing soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure