Gigs

Well the first month of 2008 is about to pass and we have not seen any bands yet this year! It's an activity I have stepped up over the past few years, and as it is a favourite night out it's something I am still trying to increase upon.

It's Jethro Tulls 40th Anniversary tour this year and we are definitely going to see them again. Nick Harper can be relied upon to tour consistently thank goodness so we will be seeing him at some point and I am keeping my eye out for another Porcupine Tree gig.

Hayseed Dixie are touring so I am going to get tickets for them. We have seen them before (different bass player then they have now)and they really are brilliant.

I have heard rumours of a Led Zep world tour but maybe not until next year. I like them but am not passionate about them (I know, blasphemy) but Sunpat would do anything to see them and never has so that will be a must.

Anyone got any concerts lined up or got any bands to recommend? Do let me know if you have. Keep Music Live!

Comments

  1. My best friend and I are going to see the Doobie Brothers next month. We love going to see the 70s and 80s bands. We both had sisters who were into the 70s music, so even when we were 10 years old we were digging David Bowie and Alice Cooper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices all round! I love the Doobie Brothers. You will have to let me know what it was like.

    I used to do some busking in Greece a while back and played Long Train Running, it went down well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure