CD CV Taggees!

Bowledover
L^2
Lady Banana
Literary Feline
Lone Chatelaine
Tom
Wolf
Zabie

Comments

  1. Hey Lady Banana. No problem, take as long as you like, most importantly enjoy doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:10 pm

    Hi! Thank you for the tag :) But I'm not quite sure - is being tagged a good or a bad thing? And what's CD CV Taggees? I've never had such an experience before, so I'm new to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wolf. Being tagged is a good thing if you wish to take part! And this is not mandatory.

    Tag lists or memes are a set of questions that one blogger invites another to answer.

    CD CV Tagees is just the list of bloggers I have tagged to answer the questions in the post below.

    There are 10 questions relating to records you have bought or liked over the years in the post before this one.

    If you want to have a go copy the questions from the CD CV post, delete my answers (in italics) and post the questions on your blog with your own answers.

    I hope that explains it. If not let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for thinking of me. I will get around to answering this one of these days. I'm not sure I can give good, definitive answers for some of them... there's just too much great music. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey L^2! Whenever you have the time is of course fine. I know what you mean about too much choice. I could come up with new answers for these already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:00 pm

    Hi dancin, I surpassed myself and have completed my tag. Just visit Bowledover and have a chuckle. I do not expect you to know some of the music though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure