Sky Watch Friday # 5


Join Sky Watch Friday and see other participants here.

Comments

  1. I love how you've tilted the horizon here. Makes it especially unique, which is hard to do with sunsets.

    Cheers,

    David Webb: Pictures of Nature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm sunny photo!
    I`m dreaming of summer now!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:55 am

    Fantastic photo.
    Great colours making sky seem lihe a wall of fire!
    Really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the tranquility of this sunset. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dancin..
    What an elagance this view as.. I need to call around to this blog more often.. though I still enjoy the other one.
    Thank you for joining in and adding to the enjoyment of Sky Watch
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a good one here. Beautiful colors in that sky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very great shot, beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire this capture; the colors are breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sunset!
    Very serene...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic colors, what a beautiful picture, excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sky color. I call that color Creme Brulee', I am sorrow you got angry but i do LOVE the red rose. MB

    ReplyDelete
  12. How i love those colors. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't want to dance around my comment, that is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you all for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Still blown away by video!

    This is a beautiful photo as are all your shots...

    Thank you for the information you left on my blog...I need all the help I can get :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous2:27 pm

    I very seldom, if ever, see golden skies. This is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marvelous sunset!

    A great post!

    Have a good weekend.

    Luiz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Where did you learn to take such beautiful photos? Tom Hardy Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure