Sky Watch Friday # 7


Join Sky Watch Friday and see other participants here.

Comments

  1. nice shot! In the sky, there is no distinction of north and south, the people create distinctions out of their own minds and then beleive them to be true…. mine’s up too hope you can drop by

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! what a menacing sky !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:48 am

    I love the colours and the way clouds seem to be whirling.
    An A work was done here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never let me down with your pictures...
    Hope you are well and you are still running..

    ReplyDelete
  6. little bit scary sky. great shot

    Will you visit mine Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful. The sky seems to be curved in this photo, and it has a magical effect on the light. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shot! Loved the masts and the plane ... excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo for SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice colorful sky! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, something's about to happen here. Can't tell if it's good or bad. It almost tells a story.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shot, very nice silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8:10 pm

    Nice to see no vapour trails (or not to see any vapour trails, depending on how you like to phrase it!).

    I stop by often but rarely speak, but I hope you know I am here.

    Mac's Niece!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful. Great capture.

    Hope to see your critter photo for Camera-Critters this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a wonderful shot

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another photo that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear all, thanks again for your lovely comments on what is rapidly becoming my favourite day of the week. I love visiting and seeing all of your pictures! Have a great weekend all!

    Mac's Niece, hello! So good to hear from you and thanks for the comment, it's very good to know you are still here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very interesting----two distinct cloud formations. Take your pick I guess. Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. DF: This was a lovely SWF picture. I visited all your sights and they are very interesting. I enjoyed the tree site a lot. The recycling site was very interesting and I consider Tom as a friend.
    Thanks for the visit to my sight.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, how beautiful. Perfect sky watch. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the silhouette of the horizon.... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice one:)
    Sorry I haven't got the time to visit you earlier.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Petunia's Sky Watch

    ReplyDelete
  24. Don't you just love how the neighborhood takes on a whole new personality when it is a silhouette against the setting or rising sun? Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure