Collage of my Day

Comments

  1. Wow! How did you do that? What was that, a beach full of gook? Loved the dogs and the woodpecker! You are such a cool chicklet! ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enlarged the picture and you can see the water being thrown off Roxie's coat.
    Woodpecker too is a great capture.
    All in all you had a very good photographic day.
    Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, looking at your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kyle! Thanks for your comments. This collage was done using Picasa, a little trick I picked up from Bowledover and Lord L, and of course Picasa. If you have not come across it, it is a free photo editing tool from Google and I would really recommend it, I find it to be very logical.

    You can get it for Microsoft and Macs although I know there are some operating systems that cannot use it.

    The link is: http://picasa.google.com/

    That gook (perfect word for it by the way) is the shoreline of the River Thames in London, not the kind of stuff you would like to get stuck in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bowldeover! It was a good day and great skies too. The woodpecker was feeding in Greenwich with the Starlings, it looks like a baby to me.

    As for our other two babies they are a constant source of joy, just don't stand too close when they are shaking like that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure