No Pain No Gain?

My leg muscles hurt even more today and I have been doing stretching exercises all day to free them up, trying to walk first thing this morning was...well frankly hilarious! It has been sometime since I have done a good workout so it is to be expected and as I am signed up for two classes a week it won't be long before they get used to the routine and start shaping up! In the meantime sitting down is a little problematic!

I have my second class tomorrow night, its aerobics rather than step. I am not very good at aerobics as it tends to be a bit dancy but I am willing and keen so will give it a bash!

They are a really nice bunch of ladies at the class and were very welcoming on Monday night, most of the same people attend on Thursdays as well.

Work was a little better today and I am feeling pretty prepared for my client progress meeting tomorrow. My fella on the other hand has been told there are changes a foot for him at work. Employees are being asked to consider early retirement, reduced working hours and taking non paid holiday. Also his boss is having his company car taken away.

And so the recession goes on.

I am pleased to say I remain reasonably unaffected for the present although our divisional head, who no one has met, is visiting our offices in September accompanied by someone from personnel. Needless to say we are all thinking it is unlikely to be to pat us all on the back and give us a bonus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure