The Daily Puppy

I just found a great new gadget to add to my sidebar, I am getting ready for a redecoration of my blog and have made a start by adding a new toy, I have not got the energy to start messing round with the layout and colour scheme today as it usually takes me hours to get things how I want them but this is a good start for now.

I give you, The Daily Puppy!

A few notches down on my left hand side bar is a gadget called the Daily Puppy, which generates a picture of a different puppy for you to see every time you visit. As a dog lover I can think of nothing nicer to look at every day then the face of a new puppy! I mean really it's a puppy, what's not to like!

I hope it brings as big a smile to your face as it does mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure