Sky Watch Friday # 41


To join Sky Watch or see other participants click here

Comments

  1. WOW! Amazing angle on that shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I se ande I se... cant really se hvat I am looking at, but beautiful it was .-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic shot you have shared with us. Thank you.
    An eye for the special shot its called I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very edgy shot you've taken...like the movement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun view for sky watch friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fantastic shot. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like ice...is it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful angle and colours. But what´s that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all of your lovely comments, I rarely put up an explanation of my shots as I value that moment when through not knowing your brain tries to rationalise an image and comes up with its own interpretation, however as a couple of you have asked, it is a twisted obelisk sculpture outside the 02 Dome in London.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:06 pm

    I thought it was a building,. Whatever, it is a stunning shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't know what it is, but its and imposing structure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first thing that came to my mind was 2001 Space Odyssey and the opening music. Excellent imposing image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a wall that leads to the sky. Awesome capture.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! That shot has eclat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picture,

    Have a nice SWF.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1:08 pm

    It is hard for me to figure out what this is. Could it be a skyscraper? Very nice shot for SkyWatch Friday.

    Pick a Peck of Pixels

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome angle on this photo. Looks like a huge slab of ice rising skyward. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful blue sky.
    Happy Friday!

    ♥Ita

    p.s. Pls stop by at Something To Share anytime, I just love company.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is incredible! It seems to reach endlessly into the sky like a silver beanstalk.

    Please visit me: Picture This . . .

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ice? Architecture? Selenite? It's a wonderful shot, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome angle and capture. Very artistic. Kudos to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Ice Queen's Stairway to Heaven? (p.s. but I cheated, I read your explanation and thank you for that!) It's awesome! and, by the way, thanks for stopping at my new PINK blog ... the photo on the header is from last winter's window full of "Jack Frost" artwork taken with my little cheapie digital camera (only one I have, so didn't know what I was doing). Also appreciated you sending me an email about the post from your dad's BD. I'll look fwd to listening to Jethro Tull ... I loved that band since I was 17, many moons ago! (40 of 'em!) wow!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wowza! Amazing sky watch post. I am speechless.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure