Well That's Progress.

Step class was brilliant last night and as I have not done it for sometime I was pleased with how quickly I picked up some of the new routines. We never used to step over the step to change direction, or step off the end of the step.

I am still useless at the Cha Cha Cha bits. Basically anything that resembles dancing usually has me tripping over my own feet which is a shame as I love to dance! Well Dancin' Fool by name Dancin' Fool by nature.

My legs and stomach ache today which as always I am taking as a good sign. We did a lot of stretching at the end but at least I know I woke some muscles up.

Progress at work today and generally at the moment is not so good. I cannot seem to make headway although I am achieving a lot. A few years ago I had a job with a totally unrealistic workload and much stress, mostly in the form of abuse from the public actually and it nearly made me crazy. In fact I think I was a little crazy for a while. Its funny but if you speak to tree officers for local authorities many get the same kind of Side Show Bob shudder when they think about their work!

Not all local authorities are bad but bad ones are awful and as a long timer it would seem you can look forward to repeated breakdowns and clinical depression.

As a result of that job I am able to remind myself that no matter how tough things get at work they will never be as bad as that again, it really is some comfort!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure