Comments

  1. These are lovely and so atmospheric.
    I saw a shot on Look North.
    A chap sent in pictures of his car windscreen and paintwork, covered in frost doodles.
    It was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I could have spent all day out there taking shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I'm thinking "mists and mellow fruitfulness" thoughts when I see these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Scotty! It was a top start to the day. I bet fog and mists look pretty good up your way. Hills make it better but we don't have too many of those where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a perfect series of photos for a booklet of a dreamy pop album. The Cocteau Twins- style maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cloudbusting! Are they still going? Maybe I'll send them to them and make the offer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure