Collage

Comments

  1. Great autumn photos...all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Its been such a beautiful autumn, shame the winds arrived really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is lovely.
    I would enjoy trying to capture it in silk work.

    Well done.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bowledover! Thank you, I would like to try and get it printed onto cloth as I think the texture would do it good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know this reminds me of shibori.
    It would make a wonderful picture using that medium.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi DF! Haven't been on in awhile, at facebook too much (face red!) but I LOVE this photo! and you are right (and your Mom) it would make beautiful on fabric. I will be back soon to check out your recent photos. Our leaves are pretty much dropped, too, and it is rainy and gloomy, but today is our so-called "Thanksgiving" and we have a holiday from work today (and I don't go back until Monday!) A day to eat, Jeff watch football, eat, talk to friends, and did I say eat? Thankful for your friendship! You are a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Honey! Good to hear from you and thanks for your lovely comment. Happy Thanksgiving! So glad you have a lovely long weekend off, we are off to see a guitarist we like on Saturday called Nick Harper which will be brilliant, as long as the snow does not reach us, its here but not this far south yet. You know me I love snow but not when I am going out!!! Glad you liked the flowers, yellow roses are very special for me too. Bye for now bud xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure