The Compassionate Shopping Guide - Post 2

Well that was the best thing I have read in ages! So I am afraid it is goodbye to The Body Shop, goodbye to Ecover and goodbye to Dove, another old favourite, but I feel better for making the decision. Obviously the issues do not only relate to animal experimentation but to detrimental practices in order to obtain some ingredients which damage and reduce valuable wildlife habitat.

There is a wealth of knowledge in this book which will help me promote wildlife habitat, reduce harmful bi-products and actively support the abolition of animal experimentation. I am excited to be making a change!

As suggested in the Guide I will be writing to the companies I will nolonger be using explaining my decision and urging them to bring about the changes necessary to gain the Naturewatch Approved Status.

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:16 am

    Check out: MyDailyScoop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure