The Drugs Don't Work

So after a fairly OK day, but a trying week, I came home to a dog with a poorly tummy, some pants work news and promptly burnt tea! Having been abstaining from alcohol for a few weeks to be healthy I decided on a large scotch to make things better; I don't think it has worked!

However what is working is a good bout of Jethro Tull (and a great Scrabble session with my sister) and I am planning on sharing the joy.

For all those feeling the strain this is for you. (For some reason we are now listening to a Bernard Cribbins track...hey whatever gets you through the night, it's alright, it's alright.)

Comments

  1. I recall a time when Sloe Gin didn't
    work, least ways, I though so until I stood up.
    Sorry about life being a bit of a downer.
    May thoughts of Canada be an inspiration and make things seem brighter.
    Hope that pup gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dancin' Fool, hope the puppy is on the mend. How was the NH gig? brilliant I suspect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I hope Nick Harper made up for it! Wasn't it fab? Lovely to see you both!! Hope you're having a better week but if not sending you a great big hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sensory Dragon! Awesome, he even played one song standing on our table!

    Pup is fully recovered and sprawled on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Claire! Still smiling from the gig! Thanks for the hug! Happy weekend and hope to see you again very soon xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure