Clouds

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:13 am

    I like watching clouds when I am travelling and as a passenger. You can see the most wonderful shapes or patterns.
    A man induced one I recall was made early one morning over Lincolnshire. A giant heart made by one of the Red Arrow Team.
    Love the pictures dancin' fool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We get some great clouds over the back garden, I could sit and watch all day! Lincolnshire is particularly good as the sky seems bigger there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:32 am

    Not bigger just more open Scotland is even better there are hardly any buildings or people in many parts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was no light pollution on Skye and the stars were awesome. We missed the big shooting star display due to dense cloud cover but I saw two shooting stars the following week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure