This Fools Meme!

Ok. I have been feeling like a bit of fun of late, and have thought of some random questions that I thought would make a blogging good meme! I will be tagging several bloggers who I hope would like to participate and have provided my own answers to the questions posed at the end of this posting. So, if you are interested, or have been tagged, copy the following questions and post them with your answers, and feel free to pass this one on! I am looking forward to reading the results and as ever my sincerest thanks for participating!

I am starting with an old favourite:
  1. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!)

  2. Were you to find your self stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 bloggers island discs be?

  3. If you were a smell what would it be?

  4. What bird would you most like to be?

  5. If you were a bird who's head would you poo on?

  6. Are there any foods that your body craves?

  7. What's your favourite time of year?

  8. What's your favourite time of day?

  9. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose?

  10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.)

Ok now I know they are not all original but I hope you have as much fun answering them as I did. My answers are:

  1. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!) I would like to be able to fly; there are possibilities for world saving activities and I know I could be more imaginative but that's what I want, flight please! Oh, and as a close second I would like the power to create song and music at any time so I could turn the world into a musical at will! (With dancing!)

  2. Were you to find your self stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 bloggers island discs be? Umm, this is a tough one, but as I am supposed to be on an island I have gone for albums that best represents both music type as well as artist. My 10 are: Peter Gabriel - Us, Stevie Ray Vaughan - Soul II Soul, Nick Harper - Miracles for Beginners, The Bee Gees - Saturday Night Fever, Michael Nyman - The Piano, John Martin - Solid Air, Leftfield - Leftism, Frank Zappa - Sheik Yabouti, Jethro Tull - Broadsword and the Beast and The Doors - L.A. Woman.

  3. If you were a smell what would it be? Spring

  4. What bird would you most like to be? A gannet or seagull. (Apparently gannets are better in flight than gulls by a margin!)

  5. If you were a bird who's head would you poo on? Patsy Kensit. (Tart!)

  6. Are there any foods that your body craves? Vegetables and garlic. (Occasionally salt.)

  7. What's your favourite time of year? Spring.

  8. What's your favourite time of day? Dawn.

  9. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose? A change, always!

  10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.) Kenny Everett, David Niven, Albert Einstein, Rudyard Kipling and Peter Kay. Now that's a tough one, but for my first dinner party, and a fictitious one at that, that'll do!

Ok, my taggees are: Coversgirl - Between the Covers /Joni - My Piece of Heaven / Mac's Niece - Caged Minutes / Bowledover / Greg - A Life in the Day / Kailana - Kailana's Written World / L^2 - Dog's Eye View / Literary Feline - Musings of a Bookish Kitty / Three Collie - Northview Diary / Caelum-amo - Identity / Chris - Book-a-rama.

...and a few bloggers newish or unknown to me that I thought might be up for it!

Mo - Inside Mo's Mind / Pegleg - Stinkweed Reunion / Dewey - The Hidden Side of a Leaf / Jenny ( 8675309 ) - A Jester Unemployed

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:00 pm

    Hey, thanks for visiting the stinkweed place. I'll get to work on your meme tag shortly.
    And yes, it was (supposed to be) a white dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks for responding so quickly! I thought I could see a bit of white at the side of that chaps arm!

    Really looking forward to your responses and thanks again for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:49 pm

    Hi dancin' fool and thanks, I will get the grey cells working and give you an answer to the meme tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for thinking of me! These are great questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I'll do this, no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got it done....quite fun....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are great! I'll get them done as soon as I can. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, great questions. Weaved my way through an Alan Alda post to reach here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blimey! I went to sleep, woke up and you have all been busy blogging! Thanks so much to you all for responding and I am really looking forward to your responses.

    Three Collie well done for completing so fast!

    Method Actor, welcome and I hope you will take part. So have you read the Alan Alda book? I got it for my sister as she is a big fan. She has lent it to me to read and said it was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will give this meme a go! Looks like you thought up some great questions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Joni! Thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the new look blog.

    Thanks for the tag. I'll get to work on those questions. Some of them are very tough!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Mac's Niece! I am glad you like the blog. It is not quite my own template but at least my own pictures.

    Can you believe we have come full circle in a year? From a totally anonymous blogger to a photo ID!

    Really looking forward to your answers. The who's head would you poo on is proving to be my favourite so far! Some great answers but some of the other questions are very tough. I spent 8 hours straight blogging to create this meme, give my answers and invite all of the bloggers! It was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry it took me so long but I have my answers up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Chris! Don't worry about the delay and thanks for taking part. On my way to look at your answers now. BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  16. At last - I've done it! Apologies for the delay, and congratulations on creating such a fun meme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure