The Darkest Moment

I have set the madman loose,
he is free to move the pathways.
I have cut the murderer from his noose,
to re-offend as always.
I have unleashed a beast
and summoned demons motive.
I am at my very least
and yet my most creative.

I push through the experience,
in search of my egress.
Through language I seek release,
to purge and self confess.
But this aspect all possessing
is merely soul segmented.
I am at my very least,
but entire and just fragmented.

I am being through succession,
moulded and affected.
By experience I’ve grown,
both witnessed and imparted.
So this moment in it’s darkness,
is merely born of weakness.
I am at my very least,
but never the defeatist.

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:06 pm

    I stopped by from L-squared. Love this poem. Great imagery.

    Your pictures are amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...great poetry (and pics, too..but that poem is...wow.)

    Thanks for droppin' by my site! Glad I found ya..or, you found me...LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mo! It's been a great week for finding new bloggers! Thanks for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure