Weekly Six 24th - 30th September 2007 (Items 3 & 4)

Item 3: The Missing Frog

Item 4: Event of the Week

Event of the week is a big one this week. I went to see Dweezil Zappa on Tuesday at Shepherds Bush Empire. Every year he tours playing his fathers music, a Zappa plays Zappa concert, this year named The Tour de Frank.

I unfortunately never got to see Frank play live and have never really listened to Dweezils stuff as what I had heard was a bit Steve Vai who I am not particularly keen on despite his obvious talents as a guitar player.

I will however be watching out for the next Zappa plays Zappa installment and plan to check out some of Dweezil's solo stuff.
It was an awesome evening with a guest appearance by the world famous Ray White. For any Dweezil/ Frank fans, or anyone just wondering what the Zappa thing is about, go along and see them. Mooanne!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure