On the Field of the Cloth of Gold

The Last of Knights.
Vsevolod Ulianoff (1924)

I have just been looking into Arundel Castle, as I drove through there twice this week and noticed the amazing castle for the first time.

Anyway, on my Blackle journey I came across this brilliant website called Castle Xplorer. It has information about all of the castles in the UK and you can search any region to find a castle near you. It is also a School Zone 5 Star Site.

In addition to loads of beautiful photos there is lots of history and general information. I went looking for a suitable picture to accompany this post and found The Last of Knights, which I enjoy looking at and thought should be shared.

P.S. Can you P.S. a blog post? Anyway, I should mention that this posts title, The Field of the Cloth of Gold, is a Nick Harper song from his new album. It is not available on You Tube but I would strongly advocate buying it and all of his albums! His website, Harperspace, is in my links list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure