Secret Santa is Revealed!

Last night was our works Christmas do, well the team do, we still have an office lunch next week. I bought candles for my boss, which went down really well I am happy to say, and I got this! I am still not entirely sure what it's all about but it's funny, in a really silly 'I cannot explain this at all' way!

The other surprise of the evening was getting these! Our boss gave a flower arrangement to our administrative staff for all of her hard work and great organisational skills through the year, she is a very unique lady and brings us together as a team; and then announced that there was a second group gift to the member of staff who has done the most miles this year....which is me! It is pants I have to drive a lot for my job as I work for an environmental consultancy but it's just how it is, I look after a lot of trees and they are all miles away. I thought it was very nice and very funny of them! I have exceeded the maximum amount for the top mileage rate for this year and therefore move down to a lower rate until April.

They are racing grandpas in mobility cars. You pull them back and release and they fly across the floor! Getting them to collide is tricky but we managed it!

The green tubes under their noses are connected to Nitrous Oxide tanks on their backs! Again, a little odd, but very entertaining!And they really do shift! Anyway if you still have your works do or Christmas party to come I hope it goes really well!

Comments

  1. How fun! Thank you for sharing. :-) I am taking my staff out for lunch on Tuesday and we will have our Secret Santa exchange then. My gift wasn't very imaginative, I'm afraid, but hopefully my person will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want those grandpas for my cat! She would love to chase those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Literary Feline! It's tough this Secret Santa thing, especially at work as it is less likely you will know the person well enough to be able to be really creative with your present idea. I was really lucky last year and found out something about my 'buyee' just before Christmas, i.e. Zippo lighter collection, and then just happened to see a cool Zippo lighter a day or so later! And on budget!!!

    I hope you have a top time on Tuesday and I'm sure your gift will be appreciated. What did you get by the way? I will think of you on the day. It may be several hours ahead though!!

    Hey Lone Chatelaine! If I could get them to you I would send you them for Christmas. I agree I think they really would be a great cats toy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:35 pm

    Ohh love the racing Grandpas! They are so cute...

    We had our Christmas do last night... was a bit of a let down due to the stoopid hotel.. I have blogged about it..

    We do our secret santa next week..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey anonymous! Thanks for the comment and sorry I can't follow you back to your blog. Good luck with the Secret Santa!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure