Cartoons Heros

I have changed my ID picture. I have never felt my Blogger ID Picture really reflected me and the things I love but I recently watched a Loony Tunes Cartoon with my parents that is a family favourite and it brought back wonderful childhood memories of a hero of mine. I give you Bugs Bunny.

His lust for life and capacity for fun knows no limits, that's my kind of hero!

I think it is a great shame that cartoons are no longer on our screens. I know many of them appear on the children's channels however they are family viewing...as I type this I am suddenly remembering that we do only have the 5 terrestrial channels here, lots of big trees and tall houses, but even so I would like to see them as they were, interspersed with daily viewing, popping up throughout the day.

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:13 pm

    Born in the (Chinese) year of the rabbit, I have a PlayBoy bunny sticker on my car. No longer good enough. How can I get this? HWMBO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send you the image to print off, you could try laminating it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Bronhilda.
    Great transition you have picked.I love it.
    I have run off a picture for HWMBO.
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks for printing off the picture. Return my love, a longing burns deep inside me! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure