Don't Look Down

I got a new stereo for my truck from Mr Dancin as a birthday present this year. He wanted to get me one I could plug my Ipod into but as an extra feature it has a USB port so I can fill a USB stick with tracks and plug that in too! I still get the shuffle and repeat facilities which are on the stereo.

I think I have thanked him every day since!

Music is very powerful and can usually transform the worst of moods in me, sometimes it just takes a few songs! I have filled a USB stick with all of my favourite music and some new albums I wanted to check out and have it playing every time I get in my truck.

As I have mentioned in a previous post there have been some not so good days of late relating to work, it really is nothing that huge in the grand scheme of things, but I have had a few blue moments. I do however know there is at least one track on the USB stick that will turn that frown up side down and before I know it a smile tugs at the corner of my mouth and reminds me that life is good and I am a lucky Dancin' Fool.

This track is one that can always make me feel positive again.

I found this video to it on YouTube which has increased my enjoyment of it as it reminded me how silly everyone was in the 1980's!

I hope you enjoy the track, I think it is a brilliant song and love belting it out. The clothing and the antics I do not apologise for, you have been warned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure