Which Super Hero Are You?

I have just played a quiz so see which superhero I am most like. Apparently I am Iron Man! This is what it said.

You are Iron Man

You have a giant brain that can see you through almost any situation. Some say you're a genius. You've developed a suit of armour to face life's challenges, but what happens when the armour isn't there? Try not to always hide behind that armour - let people see the real you.


I do so love the wonderful things these quizes say about you! Ok so I am apparently also a man but hey there are not as many female super heros as there are male and I don't think they included Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Tank Girl in the possible outcome.

Of course if it had told me I was Buffy I would be annoyed. As much as I love her she is far too much of a girly for me and I could cry over the amount of money she spends on clothes!

Don't get me wrong I can shop with the best of them....well maybe, but I can think of much better things to spend my money on.

I did want to be Tank Girl for a while in my youth!

Follow the link below to play, there are only 10 questions so it does not take long.

Which Super Hero are You?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Critters #4 - Buzzard

Treasure